Thursday, May 10, 2007

Moving to Alaska

So, as if life isn't crazy enough, I am moving to Alaska in August! The adventures continue! I interviewed for a teaching job there on Wednesday and was hired yesterday! I am thrilled! I know I am using a lot of exclamation points, but I am just excited! I will be teaching grades 6-12 English and possibly Social Studies at St. Paul School on St. Paul Island in the Bering Sea. My sister is currently teaching elementary school there and my brother-in-law teaches high school. Another friend from home was also hired yesterday to teach elem. school as well. I am so pumped! I know it will be tough to be so far away, but then again, hey I have been living across the world for four months already. It will be such a great learning experience. I cannot wait! YAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you darling!
Momala and Popsicle

Anonymous said...

it's not stina who got a job w/ you?! i MISS YOU!!!!!
-alyssa

Anonymous said...

haha i love your rents...I call my mom momala too! good luck with ur endevours lady, and i will miss you like CRAZY! I might just have to come visit you someday when I actually have a job and/or money! :)

Love, Dora