Sunday, August 19, 2007

Almost Time for School!!

I have moved most of my stuff into my new house! I love it!!!!! The past few days I have been cleaning my room like mad. The principal said that the last time the room had been cleaned and rearranged was over 16 years ago!!!! I completely tore it apart and now it is a mess! But I am seeing progress after putting in 20 hours so far!!! Last night Nikki, Mel, and I had a crab dinner with free crab we got from Mr. Mac.The we went over to the Stacks house (our principal and her husband) and watched a movie, which was a good way to chill out after being at school.
This morning we woke up to the sun shining and a huge full rainbow!!! It was awesome! I could see parts of the island that I had never been able to see through the fog before. It was so pretty. The island is gorgeous in the sunshine. Anywho, Steve, my brother-in-law just flew in today and we are all having a big crab dinner again tonight with. So I am off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you said you moved most of the stuff in to your house and then you worked on your room, we wondered how your room got messy so quick, then we realized your house isn't that old so you couldn't be talking about your bedroom after all!!
love you sweetie,
momal and popsicle

Anonymous said...

Bethie I love keeping up with all your adventures! You are so fortunate to have these wonderful experiences all over the world!
I especially love the skydiving..I'd LOVE to try it some day!!
Happy teaching!
Jeanie Koorndyk