Tuesday, September 25, 2007

School

As always, life has been crazy busy. I feel like I have spent every waking moment at the school in the past week. Last Friday was parent-teacher conference day. The parents are required to come to conferences, so I met with 27 sets of parents. It was a little stressful, but it went well. Saturday was an inservice day, so I was at school all day again. Yesterday, Benny invited Nikki, Steve, Mel and me over for a Sunday lunch of roast, potatoes, carrots, rolls and brownies. It was awesome! Then, it was off to school again to get some lesson planning done.
In my spare time, Mel and I have been busy with our evening work out routine. We just got a Tae Bo workout DVD, which is really hard! We are trying to get in shape for our spring break trip to Hawaii (hopefully). We have also been hanging out with Nikki and Steve a lot.

1 comment:

Katie Beth said...

Hey Beth, how are you adjusting to the climate and light? If you have any interest I can give you my sister's email. She lives in Fairbanks. It's great to hear that your teaching experiences are going well!
Katie Beth