Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Busy

Sorry! It has been WAY too long! Can you tell I have been busy?
Life is going swell. It has been over a month since the last update. I cannot believe how fast everything has gone by since Christmas break! Here we are and it is Spring break already! I have added a new class to my list of classes I am teaching. I now also have all the juniors and seniors. It is a nice refresher from middle school, but also a big change. They challenge me a lot, which keeps me on my toes. I have also taken on the extra duty called Rose Urban Rural Exchange. I will be taking 5 of my middle school students to a city on the mainland for a week on April and 5 of the city kids come to Saint Paul for a week. It is a lot of extra work, but I am really excited about the trip. I am also enrolled in a college class through University of Anchorage Alaska. Busy!!!

No comments: