Wednesday, October 28, 2009

:(

I have really not been as good at updating this as I want to be. Sometimes I even forget that I have the blog until someone mentions that they read something on here. I wonder how many people read it anyways? I wish there was a way to see how many people view this. I assume it's just my family, until a random friend brings up something I blogged about. Hmmm.... Anyway, I think I will keep it going, just as a way to write about what is going on in my life, even if it's for my own sake.

So, things have been a little rough in the past two weeks. My Grandpa Williams has been in the hospital. My mom called last week and said that it was probably going to be his time. He has been a quadriplegic for over 20 years now and with this has come a myriad of health problems. Last week his was hospitalized for pnuemonia in both lungs. Of course, getting the phone call was really hard to hear, but it's even harder to be this far away from home. I slept with my phone right by my pillow and had it right on my desk at work everyday, just waiting for news. The call still hasn't come. He just keeps pulling through! I am just praying for him and especially for my grandma who is going through so many emotions and struggles. I am sending all my love their way.

Then, just a few days ago, my mom called to tell me that Nikki and Steve lost their baby. My heart is just breaking for them. I wasn't going to blog about it, but since I already wrote that they were expecting, I feel like it's important to post this as well and just ask everyone to keep them in your prayers. As a sister, it is almost unbearable to know that someone you love with all your heart is going through such a hard time. I want to fix everything and make it better and I can't and I hate that. More than anything, I want to physically be there with them. I want to hug my sister and hold her while she cries, and I can't. I absolutely love living out here, but it's at times like these that I wish I was with my family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ohh!! Sorry lady!! :( Let me know if you need anything! We miss you out here in the Mid-West!