Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Can't Wait for Tonight!

I forgot to mention that Patti had her baby last week! Patti was the lady I work with who we had the baby shower for and the one I took pregnancy pictures of. They had a beautiful baby boy named Cain Ryan. He and mom are both doing very well. Claire and I told Patti that we wanted to see the baby (of course!) but that we would wait until things settled down and Patti was ready for us to come over. Well, she called yesterday and asked if we could come by. So, after work, Claire and I are going to see them! Woo-hoo!! I will try and sneak in soome pictures to post later, if I can.
After we get back from Patti's, I have to run back to get all dressed up for my belly dancing class tonight! I am super excited!! I cannot wait. I will definitely take some more pics too!

FuN NiGhT ahead!!

No comments: