Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Lovely Economy

So, people around the college have been a little nervous about the financial situation. Obviously, we, like everyone else, are nervous about losing our jobs or taking a pay cut. The college board meets tomorrow and Friday and will be deciding how to take care of the financial situation. Maybe it won't be as bad as everyone is suspecting. Rumors are going around about a 4 day work week with salary cuts, or major job loss, or 11 month positions rather than full year positions. But who knows? Nothing has even been talked about officially. So, I guess we will see. We will find out on Tuesday what is going to happen.
As scary as it all is, I know that if things didn't work out, it's because God has a better plan for me somewhere else. So, we'll just have to wait and see what pans out in the end. I'll let you know what I find out.

No comments: