Monday, May 4, 2009

I got to see baby Cain! He is so cute! I usually get nervous to hold newborns, but he was so sweet! He slept the whole time. He was so warm and fun to hold, and it was so fun to watch his little face move as he slept. You wonder what goes through their little minds while they sleep. It was so great to see Patti too. I really miss her in the office, so it was so great to catch up with her and see her glowing as a new mom. I told her I was always available to babysit! :)
Claire and I rushed off then so I could head off to belly dancing. It was really fun. We are going to do a show! My teacher just told us that there will be a little dance show at Northland theater. I think her other classes are doing something and we are just going to do a few minutes of the number we have been learning. I am so excited!! It's May 19th at 7:00. That means that we will be learning a lot more in the next few weeks! I am super excited!

This weekend was pretty good too. I worked Friday night and Saturday I had all day mandatory Life Saving training for the gym. I got certified in CPR and other things as well. It was supposed to go from 8-4:30, but we got out at 2:30. So, I napped when I got home, ran to Wally World, made some good pasta for dinner and watched a chick flick. It was really nice to be lazy! Sunday, a friend came up to visit and we checked out a church in town, which went well. Then we got coffee, toured Northland, went up to Bayfield, and laid on the beach. It was so gorgeous here yesterday! Today is beautiful too!

No comments: