Friday, May 15, 2009

Yesterday I was crazy busy! I picked up a few hours at the gym for one of the girls there and right afterwards I had to lead my belly dancing class. My teacher was gone for the week and our show is next Tuesday, so we really needed to rehearse badly! So, I opened up the studio and went through the routine with the two other ladies in the show. They have only been to class a few times, so they hadn't had much practice with the dance yet. It'll be interesting anyway. But we practiced hard and I think it went pretty well. After class, I went over to my friend Kate's house. It is so cute!! She pays what I do for rent, but she also pays utilities on top of rent, but she has a house with a porch, little yard, garage, and washer and dryer. It is so cute with hardwood floors and a wood stove. I am in love with it!!! We had a blast catching up and talked about everything for a couple of hours. It was great to spend time with her and just talk.

This morning I got to sleep in because I have Saturday Duty this weekend, which means I didn't have to be to work until noon. I got up and went to this cute little shop to look for a bridal shower gift for a friend. While I was looking I noticed they had a new little sale room. Everything in it was $2!! I went wild and bought tons of stuff for craft projects. I am super excited about the things I found. I am also really pumped that garage sale season is starting! I hope to go out and look for fun things for craft projects. I cannot wait to check out the City-wide Garage Sales tomorrow morning before work at 10:00. Should be fun!

No comments: