Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So, last night was another crafty night. I wasn't really satisfied with my photo collage wall. It just didn't look put together at all, so I decided to try something different and use my crafty clothespins too. I put pictures as well as cards on the wall. Kind of a fun was to mix it all up. Still not sure what I think about it, but I like it better than just the frames, I think. Here is what I did.






I have also been trying to figure out how to organize my earrings. It drives me nuts to dump out my jewelry box every morning searching for a matching pair. So, I decided to make my own earring organizer. I took 2 old frames and staple-gunned window screening to the back of the frame. Then I took some ribbon and staple gunned that to the back too. They look pretty cute and are really handy!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one crafty women!! Like it much better, put the earring thing on etsy.
momala

botanyhead said...

That's kind of brilliant! I'd buy an earring thing!

Like your photo clothesline too! Am curious to see how they will hold up over time. When I pin them to the fridge with a single magnet they always end up curling eventually.