Friday, June 5, 2009

Yesterday was such a great day!! When I was at home for my lunch break, my friend Claire calls from the office and says, "hury back! You are missing a lot of great stuff!" So, I went back to the office as quick as I could. My friend Ashley, who used to work in our office brought her 4 month old puppy over to play. He was so cute and fun! Then our boss Paul bought all of us Dairy Queen! What a great boss, huh?!

After work, I went home to power clean my living room and kitchen. It looks so much better now, I cannot even believe it! I always feel better when things are straightened up. Since we have the month off of belly dancing, I invited the girls over to go for a walk. It was such a great day, and we walked down to the water along the little trail there. I will definitely be walking down there more often. That part of the trail is so green and peaceful. I am really glad I now know about it. We then walked back to my place and ordered pizza, which was ate on the porch with a glass of wine (although, I am not much of a wine drinker). It was so nice to be outside that much! After everyone left, I crawled into bed only to be awakened at midnight with a horrid stomach ache. Yuck! Maybe it was all the ice cream and pizza! Opps! I have not felt that sick to my stomach in a long time. It was awful! I ended up taking the morning off because I was so tired from being up. I am back at work now, but am still feeling a little gross. Hopefully, it will pass soon enough! I want to be able to get out and enjoy the weekend!

No comments: