Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I am exhausted today. I think the move, the break-up and the new job are all hitting me now! Sigh. I worked last night until 8 and tonight and tomorrow I work until after 9. I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend to straighten up the apartment and finally put things away and just relax. This morning when I got to work my boss called Grant and I and asked us to report to the campus center. She said, "dress warm". Turns out that there was a photographer on campus and he wanted students for some outdoor pics. Apparently they had a hard time getting students that early so they wanted staff who looked like students and called us! I was happy to get out of the office for awhile though. We did this same things a few months back and that pic is on the Northland website, so I am not sure what these will be for. The photographer wanted us to have a snowball fight. I was in my dress clothes, so it was a little weird, but fun. I was soaking wet and went home to change afterwards. Then for lunch, the college president took the admissions staff out for lunch as a congrats on our Winter Term enrollment number. That was nice! Now I have just over an hour and a half left to work and then I go to the gym. I am really tired and just want to spend time decorating my apartment, but I know the new job will help pay for the decorations in order to do that. I am also saving up to buy a really nice zoom camera. I am thinking in a few months, I will start looking online for good cameras! I want to have one before I go to Maryland, if possible, to get some nice shots. So, when I get tired of 2 jobs, I just need to remember the camera in my future.

No comments: