Thursday, February 5, 2009

Not much new here! Now that I am done moving, there isn't any thing that interesting going on in my life now!
I worked at the gym Tuesday and yesterday. I closed yesterday by myself and it actually went very smoothly. My boss told me that I can do all my cleaning while people are still at the gym working out. So, I was done by 9 last night. I think I will like it there. It is also nice to be able to read too! I am almost done reading "The Shack". It is a book that takes a lot of thinking. It's about a man who meets with God in a Shack to talk about life and why bad things happen to good people. I have been reading it really slowly because I want to be able to think everything through. I am almost done and I think I will finish it tomorrow during my gym shift.
When I got home I went back into my big storage closet and organized the whole thing. I have some shelves back there and I went through most of my boxes of random stuff and put it all into the respective places. I have one more box to go through and then I am done! Woo-hoo! I think I will have it all cleaned up and stuff put away this weekend.

No comments: