Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend

This weekend was great! It was nice to relax, but have some fun too!
Friday I worked until 9. It was really dead at the gym, but I was able to finish reading "The Shack", it was very interesting and thought-provoking. When I got home I talked to my mom on the phone for almost 2 hours about faith and all these questions we had after reading the book. We both whipped out our Bibles and looked up some verses on the questions we had. It was really cool to do that with her over the phone. I talk to my mom about everything the way it is already, but it was great to talk with each other about BIG questions. Finally at about 11, we hung up and I zonked out for the night.
Saturday was warm and sunny! Gorgeous day! I made some muffins in the morning and worked on a few things around the apartment and then Claire and I headed to Duluth for some shopping and dinner. It was tons of fun and we didn't get back until after 10 that night.
Yesterday I ran some errands around town, and caught up with my mom and my sister for awhile on the phone. Then a friend and I went to the ice race track to watch one of the races (more about that below) and then we went snowshoeing around the Visitor's Center. It was a gorgeous day!
What a good weekend!

No comments: