Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I am feeling kind of weird today and I don't know why. I am tired and just kind of blah. I have work to do here but just can't get into it. The weather outside is really strange for this time of year too. It feels like the end of March/beginning of April and like a thunderstorm is in order. The wind is whipping around, but it is 40 out and rainy, and snow is in the forecast. Maybe that is why I feel like I'm in a funk. It is like I have a million things I should do, but all I really want to do is crawl in bed and take a nap! Maybe it is just that time of year. Up until now it was like I had something exciting and new to look forward to, but now that I am in my new apartment, things are kind of dead. However, I am still looking forward to getting the cool retro material I ordered from Australia in the mail soon so I can re-do my pillows. Then my apartment will be almost complete. I also have two painting ideas I am working on and might get around to those tonight. Maybe I feel glum too, knowing that I have to work until 9 tomorrow and Friday and I have a Visit Day that I have to work at this weekend. Maybe part of it is that in the back of my mind, Valentine's Day is coming and this year will be...well... kinda lonely. I am usually a generally happy person and am almost always cheery, and it's not that I am really down or anything, just kind of one of those middle days, ya know? I'll keep my chin up and maybe if I accomplish something at work and can go home and paint today, I will feel a bit more myself.

No comments: