Friday, February 6, 2009

Last night was so fun! I went home and actually had time to do something! I made penne pasta and grabbed some of my mom's homemade sauce from the freezer. I even made garlic bread. Although, I need to get used to this oven because the bread burned in the time it said to have it in there. Anyways, I cleaned up the apartment and vaccuumed all before I went to belly dancing. I brought my friends Ashley and Sarah with me to class. It was their first time and they had a blast. We did a lot of isolations last night, so my stomach is achey today. Isolations are when you practice moving only certain areas of your body, which is what belly dancing is really all about. It is really hard to do since most of the time, we never use those muscles in that way, or at all. We also started to teach them our Shakira dance. We apparently will be performing that at the end of March at a dance show! AHHHHH!!!!
After class, we picked up Claire and went out to a restaurant in town to have girl time. It was a blast! We decided to make it a Thursday tradition after class. It was really fun! Then I brought them over to see my new apartment. They loved it!

Today is Friday and I am so excited!! I have to work tonight, but I get to leave this job at 4 today because I had to be here at 7:30. It will be nice to have a full hour off before I go to the gym. I think I will get to finish my book today too!
Claire and I are thinking about heading to Duluth either Saturday or Sunday afternoon to do some shopping for apartment decorations. I am also hoping to get some snowshoeing in too. It's supposed to be almost 40 today! HEAT WAVE!!!
Happy Friday!

No comments: