Friday, March 27, 2009

Feeling a Little Less Than Cheerful

I am exhausted. I think spring travel for work, lack of sleep, and working two jobs has finally hit me. The weeks I am here in the office, I work 46 hours a week, when I am on the road, it's about 60. I am completely drained and still have 7 more hours of work today. Tomorrow, we have our annual Scholarship Dinner, so I have to be here from 3-10pm tomorrow and then I leave for another week of travel on Sunday. I am not even sure when I am going to have time to do my laundry. Sigh. Not to mention it is snowing outside and it makes me crabby. I am also in the midst of planning my travel for Maryland, where conveniently all the schools are on spring break while I am there. So, I am scrounging to come up with schools to visit so I don't in trouble with my boss for not making my trip productive. I am just feeling really frustrated and stressed and all I really want to do it crawl in my bed. I was also thinking about talking to my boss at the gym about cutting out my Friday night shift. I am just exhausted and it sucks giving up every Friday night. That was until, I checked my bank account, which reminded me why I have to work two jobs. I feel like I cannot keep my head above water. But, it'll get better soon, right? Sorry, for the vent session. I am off to try and make things better.

3 comments:

Katie said...

as my mom says, "this too shall pass." keep your chin up!

Anonymous said...

This to shall pass!

Sleep before you get on the road!!! That is my biggest worry about you driving. Get some Vit. D and B complex NOW and take it1


Loveya,
Momala

StrengthThruWeakness said...

love you sweetie... i know how it goes... the money, friends, life... ugh right? but katie's right, this too shall pass... you are strong and amazing, and nothing can put you down that you dont let it... i love you!!!