Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Slumdog Millionaire was a great movie!! I had high expectations just becuase I watched the Academy Awards and it won everything. I had also heard a lot about it. It was really good. It was really hard to watch, because most of the kids in the film were taken out of the slums. It was disturbing in so many ways, but powerfully written. I would recommend it for sure. It is the kind of movie that you leave the theater thinking about. I realize even more now, how amazingly blessed I am to live where I do. When I am stuggling with finances and feel stressed out, I just need to think about people who are less fortunate.

I also finished my paintings! I am super excited. I just have one other project I want to do in my living room to complete the whole look. Like I said before, I will take pictures of everything soon. I am really excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

after your review dad and I are going tonight.
momala