Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Norske Nook with Jessie

Last night I drove to Hayward to meet with my friend Jessie for dinner at Norske Nook. We had a blast!!! We stayed at talked there through our hot beef/pork sandwiches and huge pieces of pie until the restaurant closed. We weren't through catching up yet, so we headed to McDonald's for another hour or so to catch up. It was so good to see her and talk all about life stuff. We have never really had the chance to hang out just the two of us, so it was great to do that. Finally around 8:30ish we parted ways. Jessie also gave me the mosaic I had made a few weekends ago. I had to leave it at the place where I made it, so it could be grouted. Jessie went and picked it up for me a week later, so it was great to see it finished! I am really excited about it, but it is super heavy, so I'm not sure quite how I am going to hang it yet. The hour ride home was really foggy and misty, but I got to talk to my sister, Nikki for a good chunk of it, which was really nice.

No comments: