Thursday, January 29, 2009

I went to the Fitness Center yesterday to meet with my new boss. When I walked in, he asked if I wanted another regular shift! I will also work Wednesdays now. That is perfect. 8 extra hours a week! I am going to save up to buy a nice professional camera! Woo-hoo! I go back in for training tonight and tomorrow and once next week before I actually start my regular shifts on my own. I am really excited though. I was only really there for about 20 minutes last night. I knew I had to get my booty in gear to move stuff since my evenings are now full! I ran home and loaded up my car and brought it to the new place. I even organized my kitchen cupboards and figured out what goes where, and cleaned my closet and organized it. Then I went home and watched American Idol and painted.
Today, I am feeling a little overwhelmed with how the next few days will go. I have tomorrow off to move and hope that I can get it all done and cleaned before work. Aghh... I am SO ready to be in and settled! Today and tomorrow will be the worst of it just because I feel like I am living between the two places.
In other news... I have been begging my boss to let me travel to the East Coast for recruitment. I really want to go! Today she said I could! I am going to Maryland for a few days in April. Woohoo!!! Maybe I will get some warm weather too. I am really excited to go there! Something to look forward to and to start planning for.
The next time I blog, I will be in my new place!

1 comment:

momala said...

Don't stress!! By Sunday you'll be relaxed!